Cross Culture Communication

2008年1月23日水曜日

A Happy New Year!!

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

I disagree with the author because I think Japanese men think so. This article is very rude to Japanese men. I think Japanese men are very kind, funny, gentle and so on. Anyway, I think Japanese men are very nice.

When I read this article, I surprised. Because I didn’t think that the Japanese men think so. If I fall in love with the man, I will become very passionate. But, my boyfriend may not think so. If it is right, I’m very sad. Surely, if a man has a girlfriend, a man’s expenditure increases. However, women are same. Practically, my expenditure increases, too. I don’t think that is waste of money because I love him. Anyway, I think that all of Japanese men don’t think so. When I see a lot of couples, they look so very happy. In short, I think a man look for the woman, and a woman look for the man.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム