Cross Culture Communication

2007年10月30日火曜日

Homework #3

Today we discussed the language of clothes. After listening to the lecture and the meaning of colors in clothing, answer the following questions:

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

No, I don't. Because I think we should judge people according to themselves.

2 Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

No, I don't think so.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I'm wearing black. No, they don't.

Next week we will discuss friends, please prepare by answering the following questions:

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

They are murders, the bottom of the deep blue sea and how to make time bombs.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

No, I don't think so. It's comfortable for me to be with friends whose lives are similar to mine.

9 件のコメント:

2007年11月4日 22:47 に投稿, Blogger HJU Teacher さんは書きました...

Please explain why murder, the bottom of the sea, etc are things you do not discuss. This is supposed to be a serious blog of sharing ideas and opinions! Really, what do you not talk about or share?

 
2007年11月7日 17:42 に投稿, Blogger krip さんは書きました...

I think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country. We have difference opinion each other. I think both of us are good opinion. Having difference opinion is very good for us. I want to talk about the question with you in detail.

 
2007年11月11日 11:42 に投稿, Blogger Yummy さんは書きました...

Thank you for reading, hju ccc class.
Because I don't think that I want to murder a person. Also, I'm not interested in the bottom of the sea.

 
2007年11月11日 11:59 に投稿, Blogger Yummy さんは書きました...

このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

 
2007年11月11日 22:47 に投稿, Blogger Yummy さんは書きました...

Thank you for reading, krip.
I read another person's blog, my opinion was changed. I think that wear is one of the ways to understand them. But I don't always think so. Because I don't think a person who wear attlactive clothes isn't always bad and a person who wear neatly isn't always good.

 
2007年11月12日 9:52 に投稿, Blogger haveagoodday さんは書きました...

hi! my first coments on your blog. you dont judge people by clothes at all? i think everyone does so like unconsciously. so, i think it's very important we should try not to do. i guess you've already noticed that, though. just my point of view.

 
2007年11月15日 16:10 に投稿, Blogger ririko さんは書きました...

Hello, my first comment on your blog. I agree with your opinion and I don't want to judge people only clothes. But impression of clothes are very important at first contact because first inpression jerk people along.

 
2007年11月15日 23:47 に投稿, Blogger egye さんは書きました...

I agree with your opinion.
We shouldn't judge only appearance.
The essence of person lies in inner face rather than appearance, I think.

 
2007年12月17日 0:28 に投稿, Blogger HJU Teacher さんは書きました...

All of you made great comments. Keep up the good work.

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム