Cross Culture Communication

2007年10月19日金曜日

Homework #1

1. I agree with the web site's description. Because Japanese often wrapping something. For example, they often wrapping their words, so they are good at with compliments. I sometimes accept a compliments, for example, "You are cute!" but I'm not cute. Also, they sometimes wrapping money. For example, New Year's monetary gift and fee and so on.

2. a. I think I will go to heaven.
b. We have death memorial services to thank and remember him or her .

4 件のコメント:

2007年11月12日 1:00 に投稿, Blogger Carrie さんは書きました...

このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

 
2007年11月12日 1:02 に投稿, Blogger Carrie さんは書きました...

I think Japanese like to say a compliment but, they who was said the compliment sometimes reject it. Because Japanese often humble themselves. Don't you think Japanese have annoying habits?

 
2007年11月12日 11:39 に投稿, Blogger ddcgc donardo さんは書きました...

I agree with your opinion that Japanese often wrap the words. It's called "oseji" in Japanese. But the person who is said the "oseji" know that it's the wrapped word!!

 
2007年12月17日 0:24 に投稿, Blogger HJU Teacher さんは書きました...

Very good, comments made by all!

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム