Cross Culture Communication

2007年12月9日日曜日

Homework #8

Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea?
I long having a massive wedding, but think that a wedding ceremony to hold only with a family is wonderful.

Eloping?
I have not thought about an elopement but I think that there is no help for it if I love.

Having it in a foreign location like Hawaii?
I think it is wonderful, but I want to have wedding in Japan, because I want to attend at a lot of people.

What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is ordinary ceremony but I want to blessing by a lot of people. Because I'm glad just to say that I can marry a beloved person.

What would you definitely do or wear or go to on that big day?
I want to wear the very cute wedding dress. The others are good at normal.

Why is that important?
I think that it is important that two people love.

1 件のコメント:

2007年12月10日 21:18 に投稿, Blogger bob さんは書きました...

Hi!
You think that a wedding ceremony to hold only with a family is wonderful, but you want to attend at a lot of people, right?
Actually, which do you like better?

In my case, I don't want to spend more money on my wedding ceremoney.
Instead, I want to pay my honeymoon!

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム