Cross Culture Communication

2007年12月2日日曜日

Superstitions Homework

We talked about many superstitions in many countries, but do you think it is important to talk about them? Why?

I think it is important to talk abour them, because it is amusing for me. Also, I think it is useful when I scold my children in the future.

Is communication affected by superstitions?

I think communication isn't affected by superstitions but I sometimes so. For example, I don't give a whistle at night because I'm probably affected by the superstition.

Do you believe in Japanese superstitions? If so, what superstitions, what do they mean and why do you do,use, or believe in them?

I don't believe in Japanese superstitions because when I give a whistle at night, snakes aren't come here.

4 件のコメント:

2007年12月5日 11:04 に投稿, Blogger sunny さんは書きました...

Hi yummy! it's interesting. what kind of superstitions are you amusing for you? you don't believe Japanese supersitions, but you don't give a whistle at night, why not??

 
2007年12月8日 13:24 に投稿, Blogger ronron さんは書きました...

I also didn't come snake when I whistled at night,and I was no problem when I didn't hide my navel in thunder.
It is interesting things isn't it?

 
2007年12月8日 13:44 に投稿, Blogger Happy Ghost さんは書きました...

Hi Yummy!

I think superstitions are good to use when trying to deal with children. Also, I think kids think they're fun too ^^;

 
2007年12月10日 10:05 に投稿, Blogger みーこ さんは書きました...

I want to be going to use superstitions for my children too. They are effective for children descipline sometimes. But I don't belive them so much...

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム