Cross Culture Communication

2008年1月22日火曜日

Homework #10

Have you ever eaten in a foreign restaurant?
Yes, I have.

Where?
I went to chinese restaurant with my family when I was child.

What did you eat?
I ate a lot of chinese food, for example, chinese meat dumpling, spring roll, and so on.

Did you make any mistakes?
No, I didn't.

Please explain your experience. Did you learn anything?
No, I didn't learn anything. When I went to chinese restaurant, I was child so I don't remeber. However, turn table is difficult because I must think other people. If I eat a lot of food, other people can't eat.

6 件のコメント:

2008年1月22日 14:37 に投稿, Blogger Amy さんは書きました...

Though there was the system of "the tip" in U.S.A. and the U.K., did not China have the system called "the tip?"

 
2008年1月22日 15:33 に投稿, Blogger spagetti さんは書きました...

I agree with your opinion. We must refrain. When I want to a eat a lot,I must leave for other people.

 
2008年1月22日 16:37 に投稿, Blogger krip さんは書きました...

Hello♪ I agree with your opinion. Chinese traditional manner is turned table. We have to think about another person, so it is so anxcious, isn't it?? If I like food which I want to eat more, but I should leave food... It is very sad...

 
2008年1月23日 6:52 に投稿, Blogger strawbarry さんは書きました...

hi, I agree with your comments. I think using a turn table there are some manners. since I love chinese food, I think I should learn it.

 
2008年1月23日 8:45 に投稿, Blogger haveagoodday さんは書きました...

haha I agree with you! Turn tables are very difficult to use! Sometimes, when I get food on the table, someone try to get food at the same time.

 
2008年1月23日 12:08 に投稿, Blogger yoppy さんは書きました...

yeah, turn table is quite difficult, I think.
We have to care other people, but I think turn table is useful because I don't have to say "Could you give me the plate?".

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム